Japan Veterinary Products Association (JVPA) is a public interest incorporated association for the support of development, improvement and spread of pharmaceuticals, bioligics, quasi-drugs and medical devices used for animals, aiming at contribution to the improvement of animal health. As of April 1st, 2013, JVPA consists of 68 full membership companies and 20 supporting (individual) companies.
1. encouraging and assisting the development of the technology for veterinary products
2. collecting and analyzing the latest information on the laws or standards for animal drugs and products
3. promoting development and improvement of producing of animal drugs and products
4. cooperating to improve animal health
5. publishing books on animal drugs and products
6. supporting corporative relations between our members and the concerned
7. others to achieve our objectives
Japanese Association of Veterinary Biologics (one of the former association of JVPA) was established in March 1968 and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in 1968 under No. 6 of the 43rd B instruction. The articles of association were revised on October 1st, 2003, by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries under No. 1827 of Instruction 15 after merging of Japanese Association of Veterinary Biologics (the surviving organization) and Japan Veterinary Pharmaceutical Association (the merging organization).
On April 1st, 2013, JVPA switched the corporate status from an incorporated association to a public interest incorporated association.
JVPA office is located at the following address in Tokyo.
The 6th Floor, Sato Building, 4-6-10, Nihombashihon-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103- 0023 Japan.